[time-nuts] Chooses for a desktop/server NTPexternal 1PPSreference

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Dec 9 03:36:37 UTC 2009

Many thanks for your reply, John.

An eBay search reveals no Lucent boxes. Trimble shows up with a Buy It Now
(how can I resist) for a device with 10 MHz and 1 PPS outputs and V 3
firmware for $120 (plus shipping and passing it from hand to hand).

What is not revealed in this offering?

Bill Hawkins

(Yes, I do understand how more interesting things come along.)