[time-nuts] Images of Cesium Clocks

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Dec 9 17:47:07 UTC 2009

> To All Time-nuts Members,
>
> Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics is making a non-profit
> educational series on Physics for the 21st century for the Annenberg
> Media Foundation. One of the shows is on atomic clocks. If any of you
> have and are copyright owners of high resolution images of cesium
> clocks, please email me.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Maria Kobrina
> Editor

Well, Maria, you've come to the right place. I'm the founder
of time-nuts and have a nice collection of cesium and other
atomic clocks here.

Do you know if you're more interested in historical or vintage
cesium clocks or something very modern. Want something
serious or something fun? While you consider that here are
some quick examples:

http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/hp5060a/
http://www.leapsecond.com/hpclocks/
http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/