[time-nuts] Chooses for a desktop/server NTP external 1PPS reference

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Wed Dec 9 21:00:08 UTC 2009

Yes.  I just built one.  It was an original design based around the parts I
could scrounge.  My cost was around $200 and it took me about 2 months to
complete.  I don't know of any kits or any commercial units available in
that price range.

But, remember that Rubidium just gets you a stable oscillator.  You still
have to have a time source to set your clock from.

Thanks,
-JP