[time-nuts] Invariance

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Dec 13 00:58:16 UTC 2009

Brucekareen at aol.com wrote:
> If from relativity theory time is NOT
> considered invariant, would frequency (in terms of the output of a  cesium
> standard or hydrogen maser)
>  be considered invariant?

No.

Besides being variant to high-order effects like magnetic field and
gravity potential, all hyperfine frequencies, for which cesium and
hydrogen is but a few, is being pulled by a number of finegrained
effects which still is being worked out and the expansion of the
universe is expected to take its toll on the frequency. Atomic clocks is
now a perfect example of a commercialized physics experiment which we
yeat have to "bottom" in terms of research from both research and
realization view.

Some researches is about to measure the change of universal "constants"
as universe expands.

Cheers,
Magnus