[time-nuts] 60Hz mains clocking in computers

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Dec 13 07:29:31 UTC 2009

I'm not so sure about the Nova 1200. I think all the Novas had the RTC was
on a standard I/O board, along with the serial interface, PTR, PTP. I
remember two crystals, one 16.000 KHz for the clock. The other was for the
Baud Rate generator, somewhere about 1 MHz. A minimal system had 3 cards
(CPU, Memory, and I/O)

-John