[time-nuts] Fwd: rare stuff available (National Company NC-1001 Atomichron)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:16:23 UTC 2009

Well the reader is also an issue though I have had some reel to reel audio
tapes that were 30 years old and they had held up very well. Encoded them to
disk a couple of years back.

Interesting reading on the atomicron. But thats one big rack plus tube.
Certainly a piece of history or a very good anchor for a battleship.
Regards