[time-nuts] Cables for Palisade/Acutime ?

Adam Feigin awf at iis.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 14 20:43:50 UTC 2009

Now that I've managed to get the connectors for the Trimble, I need to
make some cables -- at first I thought I could use a single, outdoor
rated Cat5/6 cable (gel/gas filled), but this is probably a bad idea, as
you really want all 12 wires, so that you can get at both serial ports.
For a 50Meter run of cable, does anyone have any suggestions (part
nubers appreciated) for a outdoor cable at a reasonable price that one
can easily get  (Manufacturer, Type, perhaps a Newark/Farnell product
number ?)

TiA.