[time-nuts] Loran C question

ALAN MELIA alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 17 01:13:23 UTC 2009

The Loop Head transmitter is I think (It may be a new one) running from Anthorn (after being shipped up from Rugby) on the south bank of the Solway Firth. Dont forget there is a slave near Bordeau, Susstons (??)on the St Malo peninsula. The Megapulse web site data should be OK for the Lessay chain but perhaps not for the Anthorn slave.  Lessay is a dual rate with the Sylt Chain. I dont think Anthorn is dual rate.

Alan G3NYK