[time-nuts] Redifons GK203N

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 09:40:26 UTC 2009

szeker.k at gmail.com writes:

:-)
Fein & many thanks for you in advance!

My (hopfely)  you will need only paar days for make the pland newscans:-)
I know the same  problem-of course- evry times is some "older thing" to make
it-some time  after such years....

--------------------
Hi Karesz

Older things, newer things, plus the very sad fact that time passing
always seems to be perceived as a proportion of time already  experienced.

Just as we become more and more aware of how little is left to us, and
could really do with it slowing down a bit, what does it do but rush past  even
faster:-)

Anyway, enough of that, the file is now complete and with pages  in the
right order, as best as I can tell anyway. Quality is a bit variable  and isn't
as good as I'd like but I've seen a lot worse so hopefully it  will prove
useful.

It's available from Rapidshare for anyone who'd like a copy.....

_http://rapidshare.com/files/322235348/Redifon_GK203N.pdf_
(http://rapidshare.com/files/322235348/Redifon_GK203N.pdf)

I've checked the free download option and it's working fine.
If you receive a message saying it's "only" avalaible for premium download
that's a bit misleading, They do limit free downloads during busy  periods
but you just need to try again later.

If somebody would like to upload this to Didier's site, or any other
manual site for that matter, that's fine with me.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR