[time-nuts] Motorola ... ONCORE P/N B8221B116

Art Sepin art at synergy-gps.com
Tue Dec 22 22:16:45 UTC 2009

Ernie,

If you don't have it yet, the complete VP command set is available at
our web site:

http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/pdf/vpcommands.pdf

It's 1.88 mb but hypper-linked and easy to use. The right-most column of
the Command Index called "Controller Command" refers to a DOS based
software control program that was used with Motorola's Eval Kits of the
early to mid-1990s.

None of the Motorola navigation receivers included an Auto-Survey mode.
That was only available with the timing firmware so that's why your VP
is not responnding.

Art Sepin