[time-nuts] Motorola ... ONCORE P/N B8221B116

Art Sepin art at synergy-gps.com
Tue Dec 22 23:05:14 UTC 2009

Thanks, Bill.

I'm trying to monitor the group when time permits and help out where I
can. I believe you know that we've hired Cliff Nowak (pronounced Novak)
as our Sr. Engineer. He comes to us from the wireless industry (WaveCom
wireless modules). Cliff took over from Randy Warner who accepted "an
offer he couldn't refuse" with another company here in San Diego about a
year and a half ago.

For those who do not yet know, we, and the world, lost our friend Randy
back in October to heart attack and stroke at the too early age of 57
years. A notice is available at:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/signonsandiego/obituary.aspx?n=randall-
y-warner&pid=136235024

We met Randy back in 1975 when we both worked at Hydro Products, an
oceanographic and offshore products manufacturer here in San Diego.
Synergy hired him in 1997 and he immediately became a hit with our
customers because of his direct approach to solving their problems and
making realistic design/integration suggestions for their products. Many
of his Tech-Notes and Applications Notes for Motorola's legacy GPS
receivers are still requested today. Randy, RIP.

Art