[time-nuts] Motorola ... ONCORE P/N B8221B116

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 05:32:47 UTC 2009

Hi Art,

we all lost a true friend. He was always willing to lend a helping  hand.

take care,
bye,
Said

In a message dated 12/22/2009 15:05:56 Pacific Standard Time,
art at synergy-gps.com writes:

We  met Randy back in 1975 when we both worked at Hydro Products,  an
oceanographic and offshore products manufacturer here in San  Diego.
Synergy hired him in 1997 and he immediately became a hit with  our
customers because of his direct approach to solving their problems  and
making realistic design/integration suggestions for their products.  Many
of his Tech-Notes and Applications Notes for Motorola's legacy  GPS
receivers are still requested today. Randy, RIP.

Art