[time-nuts] GPS chicken tracker (slightly OT butsorta-not-really)

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Wed Dec 23 21:52:51 UTC 2009

Hello,
Around here (Provence, France), to describe a very steepy land, one say that
the inhabitants need to attach nets to the hen *ss to avoid egg from rolling
downhill...
Of course, it not electronic and don't solve the "timing" part of  the
question, but since the original questin was _where_, that could a
traditional approach...
Best regards,
Jean-Louis