[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidiums

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Dec 23 22:36:26 UTC 2009

Hi

The issue is not the size of the pile of OCXO's, it's the amount of time available to spend doing the sorting.

I'm not a big fan of doing the C field correction stuff. A lot of the temperature effects have second order stuff that can be pretty hard to tame. If the temperature is just plain stable, you don't have to worry about therm ...

Bob