[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Thu Dec 24 17:37:18 UTC 2009

Hi

I may be looking in the wrong places for my parts. The ones I have seen appear to use about a watt to pump a watt at zero delta T. That still means putting a lot of DC current into the system.

I'm thinking that a recirculating water loop with a radiator (or TE cooler) remote from the rubidium may be a reasonable way to go. I still need to do some homework on cost.

Bob