[time-nuts] are any time-nuts also random-nuts?

Bob Paddock bob.paddock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:17:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:
> At 01:57 PM 12/24/2009, saidjack at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> No need for that, just buy all ~18 million tickets (would cost $18 million
>> in the US) if the jackpot is ~$60 million or higher, which it often is...

To improve your odds in Lotto games look up "Wheeling Systems", they
have been around for a long time.
Back when I had money, that is before I got married, I'd buy hundreds
of ticks at a time based on
the appropriate "Wheel".  I broke even.  Didn't have the $ to buy all
the possibilities.
Most people can't even say they broke even on the lottery...

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/