[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 24 21:22:51 UTC 2009

Don Latham wrote:
> Actually, couldn't you just squeeze your fish before you eat it? Should
> have a lot of mercury in notime, according to the scaremongers.

Well, I don't like spoil a perfectly good dinner by squirting out half
the fish-weigth into a glas. Besides, I rarely eat fish.

Whatever mercury is there, it's not in collected in small droplets
awaiting the squeezing.

> Also, consider a heatsink buried about 10-15 feet deep. The temperature at
> that depth in the ground does not vary very much at all. The trick to all
> of this is to have a heatsink/source at a constant temp somewhere...

That would be quite a dig. I don't think I have that much before I hit
the rock anyware in the garden.

Cheers,
Magnus