[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium (heatpipe cooling for)

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Dec 24 23:58:56 UTC 2009

That's why I've been suggesting active control with TE devices.

You can buy a small TE cooler at Walgreens for about $20. It's big enough
for a 6-pack of Coke cans and already comes in an insulated box. Add a
simple temperature control in series w/ the DC supply and you should be
well on the way.

-John