[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium (heatpipe cooling for)

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Dec 25 00:58:39 UTC 2009

Hi

I certainly agree that, say potting the circuit board, would be a lot easier than some of the stuff we have been talking about.

My main concern about tearing up the unit is impacting the magnetic shielding. I assume that the outer enclosure forms part of the magnetic shield (at least that's what the data sheets say ...).

Bob