[time-nuts] Reminder -- MVUS Frequency Measuring Test begins 1500 UTC Monday

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Dec 27 20:17:24 UTC 2009

We're all set for the FMT beginning at 1500 UTC tomorrow.

A couple of minor changes from the earlier announcement:

* The 80M frequency will be around 3583 kHz, not 3577.
* The 2M frequency (within 50 Hz) will be 144.2743 MHz.
* We'll have a little more power on HF than we thought -- about 15
watts, rather than 5.

John