[time-nuts] Timenoob - Cheap and simple 10MHz reference

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Mon Dec 28 00:56:32 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot to all for your quick answer.

Rubinium should be good for my needs, but buying it surplus makes me
think I could get something very used (and abused) and it does not have
the self correcting thing thunderbolt has.
GPSDO gives me also the time, maybe with a supercool LCD display.

>A Thunderbolt needs a triple supply (+12, -12, and +5) to operate. It also needs a GPS antenna of some sort.
Do you know exactly the power requirement? On Ebay I read 15W then few mA on each branch (board only). Something is not clear to me.

The dark side of the noon already embraced I have....

Giuseppe

PS: I am experiencing mail problems for the first time in many years,
please anyone willing to contact me directly do cc copy also this other
email address: giuseppe.marullo at iname.com while my ISP gathers back all
the bits they lost (2 days of emails vanished from my IMAP account under
my eyes, literally)