[time-nuts] Lady Heather's Fat Client

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:27:23 UTC 2009

Hi John,

2009/12/31 John Miles <jmiles at pop.net>:
> You're welcome, thanks for the feedback!  What I told Bob earlier would
> apply to Linux as well; sockets are sockets for the most part.  Very little
> beyond the serial-port code would need to change.

So what's it written in, may I ask. Yes, if all the most complex it
gets in I/O is sockets, it should be easy to port (assuming something
like C). It could be easily ifdef'd between the two(?) OS's and BSD
should be a very similar port to Linux if it's just down to sockets.
What time frame are you looking to port, assuming you are inclined
that way? Is the source available for perusal?

73
Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;