[time-nuts] Lady Heather's Window

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 1 14:45:39 UTC 2009

Magnus Danielson skrev:
> John Miles skrev:
>> Here's my quick-and-dirty Windows port (including the modified source code):
>>
>> http://www.ke5fx.com/tbolt/setup.exe (600K)
>>
>> Tested on XP, should be fine on Win9x/2K, no telling with Vista.
>>
>> As with Mark's original program, the default is COM1; you'll need to modify
>> your Windows shortcut to run "heather /x" (without the quotes) for COMx.
>
> It runs fine functionally, however, the font is minimalistic and I can't
> read anything written. But the graphs seems to work etc. Also, I can't
> change the display at run-time, which would be nice.

/vl does not improve the size of fonts, just the overall windown size.
It is notable that it maps to the wrong font as the right and lower part
of the text-area is left empty, but the everything seems to work, just
below the limit to unreadable.

I lack the Windows magic wand capability...

Cheers,
Magnus