[time-nuts] Lady Heather's Window, font size

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Feb 1 16:16:25 UTC 2009

Hi Didier:

I've been working with my PC display adapter and it's related software.  In WIN
XP when I right click the desktop \ properties \ settings \advanced \ general
there is an option for DPI with 96 the default, 120 the option I choose for
larger text in general applications, or a custom setting.

Also regarding fonts.  There are fixed fonts, like courier, and True Type
variable fonts that scale, like Times New Roman.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com