[time-nuts] Tbolt temperature sensor

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Feb 5 10:23:44 UTC 2009

Gents,

has anyone checked which DALLAS part is REALLY inside the box?

I put forward this question because DALLAS has parts in their portfolio
that sell as "genuine" 12-bit resolution ones and other ones that sell
as 9-bit resolution ones where additional 3 bits of resolution can be
used by some "tricks" The software for these two types is NOT the same.

Best regards
Ulrich Bnagert