[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom Starlite GPS

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 21:29:20 UTC 2009

Hi All

I have some GPS PCB modules that I've identified from an online  data sheet
as being Datum Starlite modules, later sold as the Symmetricom  Starlite and
described as being a "cut down" version of the Starloc unit but  with similar
performance.

Unfortunately that online data sheet is about all the information I can  find.
If anyone has any information or documentation they would be willing to
share, or could point me in the right direction, that would be very much
appreciated.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR