[time-nuts] Initial release of Lady Heather for Windows

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 11 05:41:08 UTC 2009

Mark and I have unified the Lady Heather code base between the DOS and
Windows versions, fixed various bugs and UI issues, and added some useful
features.  This is my "version 1.0" release:

http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

The app is a decent graphical replacement for tboltmon.exe at this point,
IMHO.  If you currently run tboltmon on your Thunderbolt, give this release
a try.

As before, if your Windows desktop is smaller than 1280x1024, you will need
to add /vs to your shortcut, or use /f to run in fullscreen mode.

-- john, KE5FX