[time-nuts] Initial release of Lady Heather for Windows

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 11 23:27:16 UTC 2009

Thanks for the confirmation -- I don't believe anyone else has tried it on
Windows 7 before.  Did you have to run it as admin?

Christopher, I imagine there's either a WoW64 compatibility problem or (more
likely) the unit you're using isn't 100% compatible with Trimble's TSIP
implementation for the Thunderbolt.  It would be interesting to hear if you
can try 64-bit Vista with a real Thunderbolt; otherwise there are too many
variables at play to make an educated guess as to what's going on in your
case.  Error code 0x02 means that it found the serial port and opened it
correctly, but timed out trying to perform a read operation.

-- john, KE5FX