[time-nuts] buyers freewave -ranger -superstar ll -thales B12 -cmc allstar -micro pulse ant

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 15 22:41:30 UTC 2009

For the Superstar II:

Probably the only way to tell is to

1) determine if the model is a 3.3V or a 5V version
Maybe the ARM chip part No. or the 10MHz on board TCVXO part No. will
help with this.

2) Power it up and query using Starview.
Message 45 can be used to tell how much memory it has.

These come in SBAS versions and non SBAS versions.
Some models have carrier phase output data available, some do not.

The PPS timing  performance isnt stellar, but if the carrier phase data
is used a high performance GPSDO is possible (requires replacing the on
board TCVXO output with 10MHz from the OCXO being disciplined).

Bruce