[time-nuts] Lady Heather display is GREAT!!!

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Mon Feb 16 19:27:46 UTC 2009

Hello, John and Mark--

The display is beautiful and tells a great deal more
from a quick glance than the Trimble factory supplied
software. You guys did a great job with it!!

The display looks really good when I do an ALT / ENTER
to run the display full screen.  This display is the
"cat's meow" and I will likely dedicate an old laptop
I have sitting around to running it and leave it running
full time on the shelf in my shop.

Thanks again for all your work on this-- You and Mark have
done all us T-Bolt users a great favor!!

I am wondering about the big empty space on the lower
left center of the display....  Is this for some sort
of future embellishment?   Hmmmmmm..... How about a
very large clock ticking away in that space or some other
sort of running information....?

Mike Baker