[time-nuts] rockwell gps chipset datasheet?

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Tue Feb 17 12:22:18 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

The Rockwell 11577-11 is found in most TU-DXXX Rockwell-Jupiter GPS
receivers. I've never seen anything like a RF switch on them, but you could
have a custom or exotic one :). What they do have most times is a model
number etched or printed on the PCB. Doesn't yours have one?

You can find a few Rockwell GPS datasheets here, where you can compare yours
with the pictures: http://www.gpskit.nl/downloads-nl.htm

Regards,
Roberto EB4EQA

Message: 1