[time-nuts] Antennas, roofs

Eric Williams wd6cmu at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 01:17:29 UTC 2009

Yup, running my T-bolt on an indoor patch antenna hoisted to the apex of a
skylight.  Works fine.

My GPS NTP server uses a bullet antenna mounted on a short (~1ft) pole
bolted to a block of wood on the side of the house, feedthrough is PVC pipe
going through the wall with a 45-degree coupler on the outside pointing down
to keep out rain.