[time-nuts] Lady Heather command line modification question...

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 13:23:27 UTC 2009

Hello John,

Thanks for the tip,

I did not add the space between the switches, and I did not add the = sign.

The example you posted on the readme file was difficult for me to read.

I shall try the correct syntax later this morning after a caffeine break.

Suggestion for Mark, How about some indication on the main screen what
the interval (i) is ??

Stan, W1LE