[time-nuts] Lady Heather question serial error

francesco messineo francesco.messineo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 17:10:18 UTC 2009

On 2/21/09, Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> wrote:

>  I'm considering a Linux port since I want to reduce my dependency on
>  Windows at all times.

before knowing about the existence of lady heather I had started
coding a very simple Linux/Unix program that would work much like
tboltmon.exe (ncurses based). Then I tried both Dos (under dosemu) and
windows (under wine) versions of lady heather and they work just fine,
so I abandoned (for now) that effort.
I don't have any dependance on windows, I actually don't have any
windows box around.

Regards

Frank IZ8DWF