[time-nuts] DCF77, HBG, MSF, two out of three

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Jan 1 14:28:04 UTC 2009

Here are my preliminary reduction of the VLF recording I made:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/Leap/20081231/

DCF77 got right, as always.

HBG also got it right this time.

MSF still fumbles the DUT1 bits.

It could look like all three stations take a S/N hit due to fireworks,
both local and remote, but this is purely guesswork.

I wish we could persuade PTB to light the leap-pending bit more than
one hour in advance, it seems that HBG already do this, so it would
be pretty harmless I expect.

Poul-Henning