[time-nuts] Sound cards

Eric Williams wd6cmu at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 16:31:34 UTC 2009

I've been using a Edirol FA-66, a firewire box with two balanced inputs
plus four more unbalanced.  I think it can handle 192ks/24bit on 4
channels.  A lot of hams use it for software defined radios, but I just
know it has better sound, especially the lows, for playing MP3s compared
to most sound cards and iPods.