[time-nuts] 20Hz p-p / 24 hours with a Mini-T

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 20:25:48 UTC 2009

Hi Miguel,

mike mentioned that this is for an 30.5GHz application?

If it is for the Government Ka-band Terminal application then you may not  be
able to use Trimble for that. They apparently cannot meet the  spec due to
crystal jumps on their units.

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but we have a product that  is qualified
to meet that spec. Contact me offline if you are  interested.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/8/2009 22:35:23 Pacific Standard Time, mac at checa.us