[time-nuts] ADEV values of Thunderbolt PPS and OSC error estimates

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 03:02:14 UTC 2009

I just noticed that the ADEV values that I posted for the disciplined oscillator were for a unit fresh off the boat from China.  It had not been used for several years.  It had just completed the self survey right before the run/log was started.  Note the rather bad short term ADEVS that just started to get real at the 10000 second area.  The undisciplined values were from this same unit after a couple weeks of continuous operation.  I am doing another disciplined run on this unit and will post the results.