[time-nuts] FTS Datum 1000A-100

Corby Dawson cdelect at juno.com
Fri Jan 16 16:49:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The pinout is known and I have run the unit for a couple weeks at the
+15V and +24V levels which is what the mainframe it came out of supplied.

I'll just end up 3 terminaling to get the +15 from the +24. Just hoped
there were some specs floating around out there!

On another subject I will be adding some more to the quartz oscillator
short term stability list I posted last year.

A couple FTS1200 with accelerometers + a few more misc. oscillators.

Cheers,

Corby Dawson