[time-nuts] Free programs to read NEMA data.

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Jan 17 23:30:31 UTC 2009

In message: <ca1.4beaaa2e.36a3c0db at aol.com>
            N3IZN at aol.com writes:
:
: OK I found my registration for NMEAT. Now that I upgraded my hobby PC I'm
: giving it a work out by running as many applications as I can. I have NMEAT
: running from a Jupiter GPS engine and I have T-Bolt mon going at the same time.
: They are 16 seconds off from each other? I see on Tboltmon there is a field
: for  UTC offset and 15 seconds is entered there. Any ideas?

The current UTC GPS offset is 16, and has been for the last 17 days or
so :)

Warner