[time-nuts] Tbolt with Palisade?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 07:46:39 UTC 2009

Hi Grant,
Keep the Palisade as it is. It's got a useful 1 PPS output. Also it's almost impossible to open the case without destroying it. The two halves are epoxyed together with a very good joint geometry! There is no obvious way to get to the antenna output. If you want to hack something, have a look for one of the Vaisalla GPS radiosondes. They have a nice Bi-Helix antenna, LNA and filter. But even a simple patch on a ground plane will do.

Robert G8RPI.