[time-nuts] Off Topic question...

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Mon Jan 19 19:53:44 UTC 2009

	For Canada? Nothing at all. My wife and I are frequent visitors to the BC area, thanks to the fact our falconry mentor lives on Vancouver Island. In four-plus years of frequent border crossings, including one where we were delivering a Harris hawk, not once were we ever asked about innoculations or informed that anyone from the States needs such.

	Happy travels.