Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 20 00:19:17 UTC 2009

I had already started on this idea.  Unfortunately, the seam is so small
that the blade just isn't penetrating.  It's almost like it was a
friction fit to begin with.  The case appears to be 20 ga (~0.04")
tin-plated steel.  It just has no give to it at all.  When I started, I
was cutting through solder, but now I think I'm just skating across
steel.  I'll keep at it.  Maybe I'm closer to getting it open than I
thought.

Ed