[time-nuts] Off Topic question...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Jan 20 01:10:50 UTC 2009

That is so ignorant I hardly know what to say!

Why don't you just admit that you hate all Americans, and know
virtually nothing about the US?

The biggest risk, to foreign visitors to the US, is pedestrian
accidents.  We kill a lot of tourists, and a lot of inattentive
natives that way.  UK tourists are at an extra disadvantage because
their training from birth tells them to look the wrong way for
US traffic.  They look to the right for curb lane traffic, and
get hit from the left.

-Chuck Harris