[time-nuts] Agilent 53132A Needs Help

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Jan 20 17:20:53 UTC 2009

I'd be inclined to take the error message at face value; you have some
corruption in EPROM or flash memory that isn't in an area that gets used
during the measurements you're making.  Contacting an Agilent rep would make
sense, as the 53132A is new enough that there might be an easy way to
upgrade/reflash the firmware.

-- john, KE5FX