[time-nuts] Tbolt with Palisade

Grant Hodgson grant at ghengineering.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 18:25:00 UTC 2009

The antenna will be mounted outside with a reasonably clear view to the
horizon from east-south-west.  But there are times when there could be a
lot of RF in the area - I design and build high power VHF and UHF PAs,
amongst other things, and one of the attractions of the quality GPS
antennas is the fact that they have a built in filter.

But I might try one of the cheap patch antennas as a start with a view
to upgrading at some point in the future.

regards

Grant