[time-nuts] Any experienced HP 2804A thermometer users out there?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jan 24 18:19:22 UTC 2009

Hi Poul:

I used a Barnes IR device that had a very small spot size (worked like a
microscope) to try and measure the temperature of components on a board, but
the emissivity varied all over the place so could not get temperatures unless
everything was painted black.  Especially hard to measure were devices in metal
packages that were essentially mirrors.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com