[time-nuts] Home made GPS disciplined atomic clock

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 26 22:14:12 UTC 2009

Mark

So why does the Thunderbolt distinguish between a fixed DAC voltage (as
when the disciplining is turned off) and a corrected value (as in manual
holdover).
How does it learn the drift correction parameters without using a Kalman
filter or its equivalent.

Are you perhaps suggesting that the Tunderblt doesnt allow the Kalman
filter to be manually enabled or disabled?

Bruce