[time-nuts] Google Patent Search is Broken

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 06:24:38 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,
Try http://ep.espacenet.com/ It's an offical european site that also searches US and World Patents. Very flexible search options and no registration required. You do have to type in the code from a graphic image if you want to download a full PDF. That is a small price to pay to keep the bots out.

Robert G8RPI.