[time-nuts] Google Patent Search is Broken

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 17:30:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
I don't think its a version problem. When you have the patent displayed (View original document tab) you only see one page at a time. see http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20040226&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=US&NR=2004036036A1&KC=A1
(one of mine ;-)
There is a bar above the view window with a "save full document" option. If you click on this it will ask you to decode a captcha before downloading the PDF.

Regards,
Robert Akinson